Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's been a while since I've blogged. I was getting over being sick, & I wasn't feeling any sorts of creaticity & the rest of the days I was just too busy enjoying life. I'm going to start working 5 days a week, so I figure I'll enjoy my days off while I have them, & the days that I do work, I just like to come home to Braeden & Matt & enjoy our days. It's easy to get lost in the days of the week when they go so fast. I've made a huge effort to not let that be an excuse anymore. Matt & I have started running, I bought some new Nike Free run's, which are the most comfortable shoes that have ever graced my feet. They are the only shoes that have actually made me want to go jogging. I even convinced Matt to buy some! So that is a work in progress. Now that we're working out together it feels like we are even more bonded. He pushes & motivates me, and it's nice to get some fresh air once a day on a nice run with the one you love, so I have no complaints there. My best friend & I went to go get our nails done, which as usual felt amazing, and we did some shopping, & of course I only bought myself a top at Nordstroms & spent the rest of the day looking for clothes for Braeden.. that's just what happens when you become a mother! The nice thing is Nicole is there to remind me that I need to think about myself once in a while too. So she gives me a good balance, which is refreshing. Matt cooked dinner for me the other day. A spontanious BBQ we had, my Dad even got in on the action too!



The weather was beautiful, it's really starting to warm up, so I'm glad that we're taking advantage of that. They kick backed, sipped on some cheap beer, while I enjoyed the weather and reading my book.


oh, & I cooked the onions & corn! Hahahahah but other than that I was sitting on the couch listening to my chub a gub snore while I highlighted away at my book. Relaxation at its finest.




Enjoy the weather, & enjoy your families, because this is the best feeling there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment