Thursday, May 26, 2011

So... grateful.

It's been a crazy week. Since starting work, I've been so grateful of the things I have. I've been DREADING work.. no seriously- dreading it. I forgot how great my co-workers were, & how nice it felt to be making money again. Not gonna lie-- it's a HARD job. Not mentally, but physically. A lot of people think it's easy working for a grocery store. It physically exhausts your body. Before I had Braeden I would come home from work drained, but I'm guessing that now that I'm used to it, waking up at 4 in the morning to go to work & getting home by 1, leaving me the whole day to enjoy my family isn't so hard after all. I have a great job. I love my co-workers, & my boss' aren't the kind that breath down your back waiting for you to mess up. The benefits are great, and we get payed well. We work hard, & the amount that we get payed reflects the way we work. People say we're always friendly at Trader Joes & it seems like we're always having fun-- & we truly are. The only time we aren't is when customers come in hating the world- but even then we just brush it off. The great thing about my job is that when I come home, I leave my work there. I don't bring it with me, I don't stress out about it, & I don't dread WHAT I do. The only thing I dread is having to leave my son. 

But anyway- I realized that I had done a lot of complaining lately. & I'm the person usually saying "complaining gets you no where." I feel like complaining only makes things worse. & when I really got to thinking about it, I have a great life. I have a beautiful, healthy, & most importantly happy baby. I have a boyfriend who is the world to this baby, who helps me, who is emotionally there for me, who is my rock. I have a family who loves & supports me, but would give the WORLD to my son. I have the best friend, who treats him like he's the most precious thing in the world, she is so great, not only with him, but to him. & if she's like that with MY son, I can only imagine how she's going to be with her own. I'm so grateful for the things I have, and the people I get to share them with. I'm so grateful that my boyfriend & I have a job that lets us provide for him. What I'm pretty much saying is that I have no right to complain. I love where I'm at and who I'm with, & who's right there with me. My life sure isn't perfect, but it sure as hell is beautiful.

Love the way he evolves into his HUGE smile.
Pure joy.
Bought him the Mamas & Papas Snugle since he loves sitting up, & he may lean a little, but he totally loves it.
My best friend Nicole took this picture, & this is pretty much Braeden in a nutshell. LOL.
What I woke up to this morning. So happy!
This is Nicole a.k.a. Braeden's favorite Auntie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment