Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I miss blogging.

It's been a while. So many thoughts in my head I've wanted to let out in the form of typing on these laptop keys of mine. I couldn't for the life of me remember the e-mail/ password I had set up for this site, & there was no way I was going to start a new one. Oh & of course.. the usual of being incredibly busy.

Lately life has been passing me by. I really hate saying and admitting that.. but between work, & running errands, days seem to fly by. I used to take pictures of Braeden every day, & now I feel like it happens once every couple of weeks... which is so unlike me. So I've gotten back into my routine of snapping more pictures, and enjoying the little moments, and of course working a lot, but it always pays off when we get payed.

Braeden has officially begun teething, which I've known for a while, but he now has TWO TEETH! His bottom two teeth are popping out, and I must say that they look adorable. When I first saw them I was a little nostalgic. My baby, who still seems like a newborn in my eyes has teeth. I know it's part of the process of them growing up, but it did make me a bit sad at first. Now I can't wait to start giving him solids. I've been wanting to give them to him for a while but Matt is really big on doing exactly what the pediatrician said, so we've been holding off.

But anyway, SO MUCH has been going on, to sum it all up school starts next Monday, we are really close to going into escrow for out condo, & in a couple of months I'm going to start planning Braeden's first birthday party. SO SOON!!

But as of now, I'm glad I retrieved my password. & can get back into the groove of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment